Experienced Director of Revenue Cycle Management with demonstrated history of working in the hospitals & health care industry. Skilled in Analytical Skills, Claims Handling, Hospital operations, Quality Management, and Team Building.
Medical Doctor, certified coding associate / AHIMA since 2011 and holds Master in Science and Healthcare administration focused in Health/Health Care Administration and Management from Atlanta University, USA.
He has been working in this area for over 12 years and has held senior positions in various companies namely;
· Group Director – Revenue Cycle Management in United Eastern Medical Services Group (Danat Al Emarat Hospital, HealthPlus Group, Moorfields Eye Hospital Abu Dhabi)
· Corporate Director- Revenue Cycle Management; VPS HealthCare Group (Burjeel, LLH and LifeCare hospitals)
· Corporate manager – medical audit & claims department at Al Noor Hospital group
· Senior Medical Audit/Claims Officer – Medical Investigations Unit at (Daman/Thiqa)
· Chief Officer for Occupational Health Insurance Department at Unilever.